Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sleazy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sleazy may refer to:
- Peter "Sleazy" Christopherson (1955–2010), British musician, band member of Throbbing Gristle and Coil
- "Sleazy" (Expatriate song), 2005 rock song by Expatriate
- "Sleazy" (Kesha song), 2010 pop song by Kesha
- "Sleazy" (Village People song), 1979 disco song by the Village People
- Sleazy P. Martini, a character in the theatrical heavy metal band GWAR
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sleazy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.